Terms & Conditions for One Assist for Mobiles
- The customer must be over the age of 18 years at the time of the plan activation and be a resident of India.
- Claim to be filed within 48 hrs of the incident. Maximum no. of claims allowed is 1 during the membership.
- Intimation of IMEI/SI no. change (new handset purchase by customer, DOA replacement or replacement by service center etc.) to be made to One Assist within 48 hrs. of device change.
- If the cost of repair equals to or exceeds 80% of the Sum Insured or the marketing operating price whichever is lower, the claim will be settled on total loss basic and monetary settlement will be given to the customer after applying depreciation and other applicable deductions.
- 0-3 months old device - 20%
- 3-6 months old device - 30%
- 6-12 months old device - 50%
- In the case of Screen protection plan, the maximum liability will be restricted to the replacement cost of the screen.
- In ADLD plan, excess charge of 5% of sum insured to be borne by customer during the claim. In Screen Replacement claims, excess charge of 10% of repair cost to be borne by the customer during the claim.
- Invoice will be mandatory for claim processing and Insurance Partners will reject the claim in absence of invoice.
- Gifting is allowed in certain scenarios. The device user must be the immediate family member of the plan-holder. However, the device invoice can be in anyone's name as long as the device is gifted to the plan holder.
- All documents pertaining to claim need to be submitted to OneAssist within 7 days of reporting of damage/loss.
- Plan Activation to be done as per the name mentioned in Govt. ID proof of the customer. Invoice of handset should also carry the same name mentioned in Govt. ID proof.
- Any Damage/Loss caused by any deliberate act or negligence shall not be covered. Loss or damage caused by incorrect storage, poor maintenance, willful negligence, incorrect installation, incorrect set-up, unless the Authorized Service Center representative would confirm otherwise with due substantiation.
- Damage/Loss to the device due to mysterious circumstances, disappearance or unexplained reason is not covered.
- Mobile Accessories, minor scratch, dents etc. are not covered.
- Liquid damage while Taking SeIfie near Sea
- Customer should register his claim through Onassis App or One Assist Portal or One Assist Call center by uploading the below documents.
- Govt ID proof
- Invoice copy where Customer name matches with his Govt. ID proof
- Damaged device photos (front & Back) covering all the four corners
- Damaged device front Image with IMEI number displaying on the screen (By dialling *#06#) Detailed description about how exactly the incident happened.