Loyalty Program Terms and Conditions
Participation in the BIG C Reward Club / Loyalty (“Said Program”) shall be subject to the terms and conditions as set out herein and/or determined by the Company (i.e. The Company Limited, its Divisions and its subsidiaries), at their sole discretion.
- The said Program is a rewards and benefits program of the Company aimed at providing loyalty benefits to all customers who visit and purchase the Company’s products across all formats specifically (“operating outlets”). The Company reserves their right to add, delete, modify and amend from time to time.
- As of date, this Program is valid for the member’s lifetime. The Company may at its sole discretion extend or curtail the validity of the Program or may suspend or abandon the same at any time without any prior notice of the same.
- A customer visiting the said outlets and agreeing to enroll for the said Program (“Member”) shall provide the store personnel with all the details including full name, DOB, Anniversary, E-mail, contact number, which should be a valid mobile number, to complete the enrollment formalities. The Member should note that the contact number so provided, will be the registered mobile number of the Member and all future transactions of accumulation of points will be on the basis of the registered mobile number. The Member confirms that by enrolling for the Program, it is construed that each Member has read and understood the terms and conditions and has accepted and agreed to unconditionally abide by the same.
- The Member (represents and warrants that he/she) :-
- Has attained 18 years of age
- Is not suffering from any legal disability which disentitles the Member from participating in the Program.
- The details provided at the time of enrolment are true and correct.
- The Member shall be entitled to redeem the points accumulated by them at the said outlets against purchase made at BIG C
- The Reward Points are non-transferable and non-exchangeable. For the purpose of clarity, no cash or cash equivalent or alternative option shall be given to the Member in lieu of the Reward Points accumulated on the registered mobile number of the Member.
- The Reward Points can be accumulated for a period of 2 (two) years from the date of accrual and may be subject to redemption or expiry at regular intervals as may be notified by the Company from time to time.
- The Member agrees to co-operate with and participate in any advertising or publicity activities arranged by the Company relating to the Program and agrees that the Company may publicize the name and/or photograph of each Member in such mode and manner as the Company thinks fit. Member(s) agrees that the footage of any nature with regard to the Member(s) shall vest with Company, including but not limited to all intellectual property rights and any other rights for worldwide and in perpetuity.
- The Member expressly and irrevocably permits and authorizes the Company to reveal and divulge information provided by them at the time of enrollment.
- The Company’s decision on all matters relating to the Program and the accumulated Reward Points announced or decisions taken there under shall be final and will be binding on all Members. No correspondence shall be entertained regarding the same.
- The Company’s liability to a Member is limited to the extent of Reward Points available in the member’s account as per the records of the Company. The Company’s records shall be conclusive evidence of the Member’s account.
- In case of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions in any advertising, marketing or Program material, these terms and conditions will prevail.
- Company reserves the right to amend or vary these terms and conditions or terminate this Program solely at their discretion. The Company may at its sole discretion substitute or replace any accumulated Reward Points.
- The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising in connection with the Program or the accumulated Reward Points, including any act or omission relating to any person’s participation in the Program, howsoever caused.
- Non-conformance by the Member(s) to any and all the Terms and Conditions herein or as revised by the Company in India from time to time shall invalidate the Member(s) without notice thereof. The decision of the Company in this regard shall be final and binding upon the Member(s).
- The Member(s) agrees that if due to any reason, whatsoever, beyond the control of Company the accumulated Reward Points and/ or anything in connection to the accumulated Reward Points and/or the enjoyment of the accumulated Reward Points become ineffective or invalid, the Company cannot be held responsible and/or liable for the same.
- The Member(s) and/or the Member(s) shall not in any circumstances make any claims against the Company, their directors, employees, agents and contractors for any reason arising out of or relating to any and all costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including, without limitation due to any technical faults (directly or indirectly), to the Member(s) and/or the Member(s) participation or non-participation in the Program or any related activity.
- The Company shall not be deemed to be in breach of any applicable law, rules and regulations in India including but not limited to the Do Not Disturb guidelines.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws in India.
- In case of any dispute or other matter arising in reference to the Program and/or the accumulated Reward Points, the Courts having jurisdiction to adjudicate the same shall exclusively be the courts at India.
- The Company Rewards Program benefits can be clubbed with other offers subject to the terms and conditions of these offers which will be decided on the sole discretion of the Company.
- Upon enrollment, customers agree to receive communication from BIG C Rewards Program about their transactions and/or any promotions from any of the brands under the purview of BIG C. All special offers, updates and account activity details will be communicated to the Member through SMS (on the registered mobile number), direct mail and/or email and/or any other digital medium. The Company shall not be responsible in any manner for any loss, delay, incorrect or incomplete communication.
- Members are requested to update their profile from time to time. Information can be updated by logging on to www.bigcmobiles.com or by calling our respective store number (available on our website)
- The members can view their profile information and purchase history by logging on to BIG C Mobile App
(Available on Play Store and App Store) using their registered mobile number.
- From the date of enrollment, the Member will be entitled Reward Points as per their entitlement as per tier personnel of their registered mobile number, so that the Reward Points can be generated and accumulated.
- The credit of Reward Points against purchases will be updated whenever the outlet is rendered online. As on date, most of the outlets are online, however, if the Member purchases from an outlet which is not online, there is a likelihood of delay in credit of Reward Points. The Company shall not be responsible for any delay in the crediting of the Reward Points to the Member’s account.
- The Member will earn Reward Points on net bill value (after discount and point redemption but before tax); the Member will earn points on products purchased using cash, debit card, credit card or The BIG C Gift Vouchers.
- The Reward Points will be valid for a period of 2 (two) years from the date of issuance. After the validity period, the Reward Points will lapse.
Anyone who makes purchases at Company or Franchise stores is eligible to get enrolled as a BIG C Program Member (“Member”).
A Member will earn points based on purchases made
- Customer is given 4% points of the Transaction amount
- Subject to clause 2 herein below, the Member has to declare at the time of billing that he/she intends to redeem the Reward Points against the purchase so that the store personnel can initiate necessary process to redeem the points. It is clarified that the said Program is available only at the operating outlets. The Company reserves its rights to add, amend, delete the list of Outlets where the Reward Points can be redeemed. It is clarified that for each purchase transaction, the Member can redeem Reward Points accumulated against one registered mobile number
- The maximum points that the Member shall be entitled to redeem in each transaction is as follows :-
- Only 50% of the Total customer points during that transaction can be redeemed on Accessories
- Only 50% of the Total customer points during that transaction can be redeemed on Mobiles
- Only one coupon code is accepted for one transaction.
- On receiving the request from the Member, the store personnel will initiate steps to redeem the points, which include sending a ‘One Time Password’ to the registered mobile number of the Member. The Member shall ensure that they shall provide the allotted ‘One Time Password’ to the store personnel to enable them to complete the redemption formalities. Please note that the store personnel will not be able to complete the redemption formalities without the ‘One Time Password’.
- The Company or their personnel shall not be responsible for any loss caused to the Member due to the unavailability of the registered mobile number with the Member or their inability to provide the One Time Password to the store personnel.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse to award points or redeem accumulated points, for any breach of these conditions or failure to pay for purchases.
- The Company’s Rewards Program membership will be issued solely at the discretion of the management and the final decision on all matters relating to the membership shall rest with the Company.
- In the event of a dispute between member and the Company, with regards to or in relation to the Company’s Rewards Program, the decision of the Company shall be deemed final.
- As a precondition to becoming a member, a customer will be required to provide necessary information including valid and active mobile number and adhere to such terms and conditions as may be prescribed for membership from time to time. The Company Rewards Program membership will be issued solely at the discretion of the management and the final discretion on all matters relating to the membership shall rest with BIG C.
- Vouchers/Coupons issued will be applicable only on the selected catalogue items. Items are subjected to change without prior notice to the customer/member.
- The Company reserves the right to change, cancel and modify the terms and conditions, reward structure relating to the Program or the Reward Points or any terms and conditions including discontinuation of the Program itself.
- The Company will not be held responsible if any of the participating branch withdraws from the Program.
- Birthday and Anniversary Reward is special occasion reward issued and valid during the Member’s Birthday/Anniversary month respectively, as per records available with the Company. Members will be informed by SMS when the points are issued.
- For Signing up via Big C Mobile App, 500 Points are issued to Members who update mandatory data i.e. Name, Phone, email ID, date of birth, full postal address and gender, etc.for the first time. The details may be updated on the app by customers themselves, at our stores. These points will be valid for a period of 2 years from the date of issue.
- The Company will maintain and update in electronic form the data that is provided by members at the time of enrollment or through subsequent contact. The Company reserves the right to share this data with agencies or organizations for the provision of member services, facilities and benefits. However, this data will only be used for loyalty program, marketing, alliance with related partners and analysis purposes and will not be shared with third parties for any usage that is not sanctioned by the Company.
- Some facilities and benefits offered to Members of the Program may be provided by the organizations that the Company has made arrangements with, but over which it has no control. The Company does not guarantee or warrant that such benefits and facilities will be available. Nor will it be liable for any loss or damage arising from the provision or
non-provision, whether in whole or in part, of any such benefits or facilities. However, in the event of any problems faced in availing of such benefits or facilities, members are requested to contact The Company Ltd. for grievance redressal
- The Program is only for individual use and not for corporate, bulk or institutional purchases.
- The Company reserves the right to withdraw any or all of the membership issued by them.
- This membership is valid only in India. any customer outside India is not part of the Loyalty Program. Citizens of other countries may become a member of the Program but membership benefits and rules will be applicable as per the defined Rewards Program rule in India.